THE FOLLOWING POLICIES ARE ESTABLISHED TO ENSURE THAT ALL APPLICANTS FOR A PROPERTY MANAGED BY GORDON STREET REALTY, LLC WILL BE TREATED EQUALLY.
Rental Policies and Procedures
Please read the following policies. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application. Applications will be processed in the order received. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Gordon Street Realty, LLC. Adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing Laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must fill out and sign an application, and applicants only may reside in the property.
- If a co-signer is necessary, the co-signer must also fill out and sign an application.
- All applicants take responsibility for investigation of personal concerns regarding crime and/or sex offenders. Information may be obtained at: the local precinct; through sheriff’s department; or through the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (G.B.I.) website for sex offenders.
- To be processed and considered, applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable processing fee.
- The application will NOT be considered with missing or false information.
- Personal checks for Security Deposit will be accepted provided they are presented 2 weeks prior to move-in.
- Security Deposit will be equal to one month’s rent and or left up to the discretion of the said property Owner.
Gordon Street Realty, LLC will obtain a credit report for each applicant and co-signer 18 years of age or older. Reports supplied by applicants WILL NOT be accepted.
- Unsatisfied judgments, liens and/or recent collections (last three years) may cause application to be rejected.
- Discharged bankruptcies are acceptable.
- More than one 60-day late on any account may cause the application to be rejected.
- Applicant’s gross monthly income must be three times the amount of monthly rent.
Note: Gross income is all earnings before expenses and taxes.
- Example: If a property rents for $1,000.00/month, the combined gross monthly income should be no less than $3,000.00.
- Income will be verified from copies of the prior months pay stubs provided with the application.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony and/or spousal support must be documented. Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
One of the following forms of PHOTO ID must be provided at time of lease signing:
- Drivers License
- Employment I.D. Badge
- State I.D.
- Passport or Green Card.
Gordon Street Realty, LLC will make and keep a photo copy.
CONDITION OF MOVE-IN
- Lease Agreement to be signed within 48 hours of Gordon Street Realty’s approval notice (written and/or oral). Hours for lease signing are Monday through Saturday between 10:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M.
- Walk-through of the property will be done Monday through Saturday between 10:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M.
- All utilities must be transferred into residents name as of date of possession.
- Possession will be offered when Gordon Street Realty, LLC determines the property is ready for rental unless prospective tenant is provided written instructions otherwise.
- Keys will be available for tenant pick-up 1 day prior to scheduled move-in provided first month’s rent is received.