Why Rent from GSR Property Managers?
All too often emotion gets in the way when dealing directly with a homeowner but working with GSR Property Managers keeps the process positive and professional. We pride ourselves on providing residents personalized service unsurpassed in Atlanta’s rental market. Led by real estate expert, Keith Gordon, GSR Property Managers has an experienced team that will work closely with you to locate the perfect rental home. We specialize in residential properties throughout the Atlanta Metro areas with an emphasis on Fulton, Gwinnett, Dekalb and Cobb counties.
Then, when you are ready to make the transition and purchase a new home, our sister company Gordon Street Realty will credit 1% of their commission towards your closing costs.
What’s Involved in the Qualifying Process?
- The applicant’s gross monthly income must be three times the amount of monthly rent. Note: Gross income is all earnings before expenses and taxes. Example: If a property rents for $1,000.00/month, the combined gross monthly income should be no less than $3,000.00.
- Income will be verified from copies of the prior months pay stubs provided with the application.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return.
- We verify your residence history for the past two years.
- A full credit, background and criminal report is run and used to assess eligibility.
Other Items Needed
One of the following forms of PHOTO ID must be provided and validated prior to lease signing; Drivers License, State I.D., Passport and/or a Permanent Resident/Green Card.
What if I don’t have all of these items?
We understand that not everyone has perfect credit and may fall short in some of these areas, which is why you may be renting in the first place. Each customer’s situation is carefully and fairly assessed so that we can come up with a solution that works for both parties. In some situations, we may simply require a larger deposit.
What will it cost me to apply?
$50 per person application fee is required prior to running the credit check.
What will it cost to move-in?
- Personal checks for Security Deposit will be accepted provided they are presented 2 weeks prior to move-in.
- Security Deposit will be equal to one month’s rent and or left up to the discretion of the said property Owner.
- Pet Deposit – pet deposits are non-refundable and based on type and size of pet.
Once I move in, how do I pay my rent?
All rent checks are to be made out to and mailed to Gordon Street Realty, LLC 1384 Windsor Parkway NE, Atlanta, GA 30319-2650. Arrangements can be made to submit payment via Pay-Pal or direct deposit.
How do I start?
Please fill out this online Home Rental Application