Handling the day-to-day stress of managing a rental property can be draining financially, physically and mentally. At GSR Property Managers we can relieve you of those burdens – almost immediately. Once you sign on with us, we will take it from there.
We know the value of your investment and pride ourselves on treating it as if it were our own. GSR Property Managers offers a complete property management solution including: a market analysis, marketing your property, tenant screening and pre-qualification, lease administration, rent collections, tenant relations, home maintenance and any necessary evictions, should it come to that. Most importantly, we can take away the headache and worry so you can enjoy other things.
Why Place Your Home in Our Hands?
GSR Property Managers is made up of a team of real estate professionals with a clear understanding of the needs that a long term investment property demands. Managing a property that you do not live in, and possibly is not even in the same city, can take time away from your family, career and the activities you enjoy. We care about your investment as much as you do and take great pride in managing it with integrity, as if it were our own.
We service the Atlanta-Metro area, specifically Cobb, Gwinnett, Fulton & DeKalb Counties.
Overview of Our Services:
- Screen prospective tenants.
- Collect your rents each month.
- Maintain your property in the most cost-effective ways by performing and supervising maintenance.
- Manage subcontractors who perform repairs ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Respond to both landlord and tenant questions in a timely fashion.
- Organize with tenant entry to the home when repairs or inspections are needed.
Our Home Leasing Process
Prequalifying your property before it’s listed
- We closely study the rental market by doing an analysis of active inventory in your area and compare that to recently rented properties and use this analysis to determine a competitive rental price.
- All rental analysis and rental comparisons from FMLS are emailed over to clients in an easy to read format.
- We provide clients copies of our sample management and leasing agreement for review prior to listing your property with us.
- Finally, once your home is ready to be placed on the market, we do a final walk through and provide helpful instructions on any necessary maintenance or repairs, with the intentions of increasing the rental ability of your property.
Placing your property on the market
- Once your home is ready to be placed on the market, we place a “For Rent” sign in the front yard/window along with a REALTOR lock box for entry. This provides immediate exposure to over 20,000 Atlanta agents in FMLS – Atlanta’s First Multiple Listing Service. (The majority of our tenants come from outside referring agents).
- Your listing is placed on our website, along with exposure to over 20 other syndicating websites Gordon Street Realty is affiliated with.
- And additional advertising via web or print media can be developed and tailored to your specific needs.
Qualifying the Candidates
GSR Property Managers completes a detailed qualification process that includes: employment verification, credit report check, background check and rental verifications. All findings are immediately reported to you for discussion.
Signing the lease
- We provide standard GAR (Georgia Association of Realtors) forms to ensure the greatest level of compliance and compatibility.
- Move In Day / Walk Through
- Once the lease is signed and we’ve reached our move-in date we do a walk-through with each tenant to familiarize him or her with the home, appliances, amenities, etc. During the walk-through we fill out a detailed “Move-In” form to mark any items of notice, which we require the tenant and property manager to sign off on. A copy of the form is given to the tenant and owner. The same procedure is followed on the “Move Out” day.
What will this cost me?
Generally speaking we charge as little as 6% up to as much as 10% of the amount we collect from the tenant as our management fee. The range depends on the rental rate of the property, the age of the property, and options the owner selects regarding how quickly they want to get paid and whether they will take their payment and statement electronically (less expensive) or if they prefer us to print and mail (more expensive). If you don’t get paid – we don’t get paid!
What will this save me?
- Time and Money! Imagine all the time you would save not advertising, meeting and screening each tenant, collecting rent, handling repairs and the list goes on . And with our incredibly efficient process in place, we save you money on every facet of leasing your property. Your management fees may even be tax deductible.
- Peace of mind. Knowing your property is well-managed not only means you can relax and concentrate on other matters; it also means your property will sustain its value.
Call us today at (404) 254-4502 to discuss how our property management services can help you.